How old is Maggie?

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

How old is Molly?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

18 Months Old!!!

Maggie is 18 months (and 1 week) old !  How did that happen?!

She is a very active and verbal little lady!
Here are her current stats:
  • 34 inches tall (97%)
  • 24 lbs, 15 oz. (60%)
Tall and skinny!
She has too many words to count at this point and learns new ones as she repeats what we say every day.  She even puts words together now...
One morning this week I got her out of bed with only one sock on.  I asked her if it fell off or if she pulled it off.  Completely expecting some jibberish sounding answer, she looks me straight in the eye and replies, "I pull it".  To which I reply, "Oh" in total shock that she put together a mini-sentence.

No comments: