How old is Maggie?

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

How old is Molly?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Trip to MoBot

Mommy and Maggie took a trip to the Missouri Botanical Gardens while Daddy worked on Saturday.
They are preparing for the Lantern Festival that starts at the end of the month.
This was at the entrance to the Garden...Maggie wanted to jump in!

Posing...

Posing again...who is this kid?!

Feeding the fish, but the "sneaky duck" kept getting the food instead.

Waiting for Mommy to come with another handful of fish food.

Entering the children's garden.

Playing in the water...

Having lots of fun!
"Mom, this is soooo fun!"

Snack after so much playing.

These guys are making a dragon out of dishes!

Close up...

Beautiful.

This was the sculpture in front of the bench Maggie and I were resting on.
Describes the way I feel about having her in my life...
that is, when she's not throwing a 3 year old drama-filled hissy fit.
Ok, still then, I wouldn't give her back.

No comments: