Maggie had an awesome first day at preschool today!
She pretty much pushed me out the door when I dropped her off, had French toast for breakfast, played in the water fountains on the playground, had pizza for lunch, took a good nap (except "these two boys kept talking and my teacher had to say 'shhhhh'"), had a cheese stick for snack, and played duck-duck-goose. When I got there to pick her up they were playing in a different room and I asked her if she wanted to come with me to get her backpack...she shouted across the room, "no mom, you can go get it and don't forget my painting (from our initial visit last Friday)!"
I think she liked it... ;-)
I think she liked it... ;-)
They help their teacher write one of these each day to summarize what they've done and it gets posted outside their door.
Maggie made lots of new friends...
she even showed a boy where "his potty" was (the little kid urinal).
This little boy has been in class for a while, but she still showed him where "his potty" was.
This is a pic that her teacher sent to us mid-day to let us know that Maggie was doing well.



No comments:
Post a Comment