Yes, POOP!
Maggie has been telling us lately that she needs to poop on the potty and we weren't always fast enough. Actually, we didn't really believe her, but then she'd go in her diaper within 5 minutes, so we've been putting her on the potty now when she asks. Usually she asks in the morning, when we have the least amount of time to just sit on the potty for as long as she wants.
Well this morning, mommy had a snow day so we had all the time in the world to sit and read magazines...and IT HAPPENED!! I was on the phone with a parent who wanted to know if we had school and all of the sudden heard, 'plop, plop, plop'. I rushed to get off the phone and we celebrated and high fived!!
This is what we do in the morning...
Thanks cousin Jim for the magazines!
Excitement after the plops!
High five!!
Now we have to work on going potty with clothes on...
I'm sure this is still going to be a long process, so I'm sure we have plenty of time.
I'm sure this is still going to be a long process, so I'm sure we have plenty of time.


3 comments:
Mags is such a show off - reading and pooping at such a young age :) Remember, now the magazines are flagged...
I am in LOVE with that picture! I reeaally enjoy the serious look on Maggies face as she's reading..haha! Very cute..and congrats :)
Is nothing sacred? :) Way to go, Maggie!
Post a Comment